As promised in my talk at FrOSCon yesterday, here’s my thesis on test-driven development of modern web applications. It’s in German and licensed under CC-BY-SA. I hope it’s useful to some of you guys.
- Writing clean WebDriver test suites for “duplicate” functionality by parameterizing on page objects
- Taking the leap: Deciding to do a first open source contribution
- Node.js: Custom error classes without the pain
- Sharing from the new Google Reader to Google+ withouth a public +1
- Painless migration of WebDriver tests to Geb